Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Hi blog. Actually; I am bored right now. I don't have any friends to talk with. Told'ya they're just a birdy bird that only knows how to eat and fly. Ergh. I'm feeling so sad. They don't treat me like I treat them as well. That is about my friends at SSP. Now, about my my friends from primary school. Okay, I asked them to study together at the library tomorrow but then they doesn't want to come. It just because I don't want to invite the boys. Is that the reasons that we can accept? Seriously I hate all of them. Herm seriously I also have the feeling towards the boy but it just a feeling and it is not a love. You would have somebody that will take care of yourself one day. The one that will bring you to heaven. Just think about it. Love in this age would make you get more sins you know. For being love each other is just for a marriage couple. I'm so dissapointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment